The most luxurious and most comfortable cruise ship ever built for Russian Waterways.
Enjoy a spectacular voyage through the heart of Russia along its colorful and historic waterways. Explore bustling and excitement-packed Moscow, then cruise north and visit the enchanting Golden Ring cities of Uglich, Kostroma and Yaroslavl. Continue along the Volga-Baltic Waterways and through Europe’s two largest lakes, Onega and Ladoga to St. Petersburg, one of the world’s most beautiful cities, spread over 101 islands and 66 canals
The beautiful Tolstoy, named after the famous Russian author Leo Tolstoy, is the most luxurious and most comfortable cruise ship ever built for Russian Waterways. She was built in Austria at a cost substantially higher than other ships, which were built in former East Germany. High-ranking Soviet officials once used it for their holidays and to host foreign dignitaries.
Today, the Tolstoy is still the best ship in Russia. The ship's décor is more luxurious and the cabins are larger and better appointed than on any other ship in Russia. An excellent crew takes great pride in their beautiful ship and maintains it impeccably. The Tolstoy accommodates a maximum of only 145 guests, compared to 250 or more on other ships of similar size. This ensures a more intimate ambiance aboard, plus everything - from the public rooms to the cabins - is much more spacious.
- 14-Day (12-night) cruise onboard the in an outside cabin
- All meals onboard: Full buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Coffee or tea with each meal. Early riser's coffee each morning
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell cocktail and dinner
- Russian Blini tasting onboard
- Entertainment and activities onboard: Nightly live music, including evening concerts and folklore show. Various activities, including Russian language and song lessons and more.
- Guest lectures on Russia’s history, culture and economy
- Comprehensive sightseeing:
* In Moscow: City tour. Tour of the Kremlin grounds and Armory Museum.
* In St. Petersburg: City tour. Tour of the Hermitage Museum. Excursion to Pushkin to visit the Baroque Catherine Palace
- All shore excursions: Sightseeing in every port visited with local guides
- Amadeus Cruise Director plus Amadeus onboard English-speaking guides
- Arrival and departure transfers for passengers on Amadeus group flights
Many Russian River Cruise Options
For discount on cruise rates 800-640-4899 |